The rise and fall of the Spanish housing market is rapidly drawing to a close with a diminishing supply of properties ‘bargain’ on offer. Smart owners who know the real value of their property refuse to be swept away by the panic that is being installed in others by ruthless agents of the property and fortune seekers alike.
Some of these agents have little or no interest in their clients that are trying to sell and sold voluntarily drive prices down to ensure that they continue to achieve its margins – whatever happens. These agents have little or no effort beyond, listing the property on the Internet and a quick visit to his window for a few days. Embarrassed, most of these agents are British.
In recent years, there has been a significant increase in the number of sellers list their own properties, villas for sale in Calpe are the most popular. This means they can offer a real discount to prospective buyers about 5% of the sale price by not having to pay an agent of this money!
Agents say that potential buyers are able to protect against unscrupulous sellers, but protects buyers from unscrupulous agents?
Only 5 or 6 years ago, some agents in Spain were charging up to 10% of the selling price in installments, while in the UK the charges were often less than 1%. This has made Real Estate in Calpe offering villas for sale in Calpenot charge these fees but not about all
What can you offer an Agent that a private seller can not?
* Most offer free transportation from your hotel to the display and back
* They have a selection of properties in a variety of areas to show
* They can negotiate on your behalf with the seller on the price
* It can point you in the direction of his favorite lawyer
* Sometimes it will be collected and returned to the airport Free
* They will email you frequently to keep you informed about the properties and prices **
* They can sometimes speak a language that some sellers can not
What are the advantages of dealing directly with the seller?
* The strips Seller Agent fees Price – The buyer gets a 5% discount
* Most salespeople know instinctively how far they can go in reducing prices
* Vendors know their way around your own home, agents rarely do
* The buyer can ask any questions directly unequivocally later
* The seller can explain exactly how the buyer can get the best of the property
* The buyer can agree all the arrangements with the seller and uncomplicated
* The seller can be so helpful in directing you to a number of lawyers
* The buyer generally can communicate 24/7 with the seller but not an Agent
* Some vendors speak more than one European language
* With the Vendor you have all the time they wish to inspect and recheck
There is now a lot of websites that advertise sales by owners, why give 5% to the agents for their lackluster efforts?
This situation is the same if you are buying in Spain, France, Italy, Greece or anywhere else in the Mediterranean.
In other countries such as Belgium and the Netherlands, it is getting a lot of fashion or perhaps to take advantage of the opportunity to get real bargains in buying villas in calpe or as they call it: Villa te koop Calpe